Now Available & Shipped from Australia

Dried Mango 35g | product of Wild Plains Foods
Dried Mango 35g | product of Wild Plains Foods


Mango (35g)

Regular price $2.49
Unit price  per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.


Who doesn’t love the sometimes sweet and sometimes sour taste of the Mango which symbolizes life in some countries and has been called the ‘king of fruits’ in others? We call it nothing less than the mesmerizing nectar from the heavens!

If you don’t stop to stare at a shelf/cart full of fully ripe mangoes each time you come across one- you’re in the 2% people in the world that probably doesn’t! If you’re in the other 98%- you’re in luck! We peel and dry our mangoes right at the time that they are fully ripe and ready to be gulped! This as we have observed, preserves the comforting taste you get whilst you devour a fully ripe mango.
It’s melody for the taste buds.



Who would have thought something that tastes like the best thing in the world could also be one of the healthiest things ever to exist!

For decades mangoes have been used to soothe our tummies! They are an excellent source of fiber, play a facilitating role in the immune system, help grow new cells and also help in the processing of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.

The more you participate in arduous activities the more potassium you lose. The high potassium in Mangoes ensures that your bodily potassium levels are maintained. Now you have even more reason to include our special Mango pack in your diet!

MANGO 35 g contains
Energy 563 KJ 134 kcal
Fat 1.4 g
of which Saturates 0.6 g
Carbohydrates 28 g
of which sugars 8.4 g
Fibre 2.3 g
Protein 1.6 g
Salt 0.03 g